About the Client
Our client is an international electronic component distributor providing first class service and technology solutions to clients on a global scale. While already possessing a strong market position, they are looking to recruit a high calibre Digital Marketing Director to expand their local and China e-business presence.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will need to deliver digital marketing strategy, including, but not limited to, display media, paid social, PPC and SEO, to drive online sales for their global site, mainly focusing in the Greater China region. As an individual, you are responsible to work with cross-team to drive web traffic and lead the development of any on-going digital programs by taking a pro-active approach to build strategic business partnerships with 3rd parties and online affiliates. Last but not least, you will effectively manage the media agency to drive optimal performance and cost effectiveness to ensure targets are in place and business objectives are achieved.
- Bachelor degree preferred in a relevant field such as marketing, advertising or E-commerce
- At least 15 years experience in a digital marketing and proven track record of managing mid to large size digital marketing projects in any B2B or industrial industries
- A strong working knowledge of the overall digital marketing mix such as, SEO, SEM, PPC, content, social and affiliates
- A good understanding on Chinese social media, Wechat, Weibo will be a plus
- Experience of creating successful digital marketing campaigns across all channels
- Strong team management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple digital marketing projects simultaneously
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.