- Develop effective content across various digital and social media channels to attract target customers
- Manage the daily operation of the e-commerce website
- Develop new and creative growth strategies to develop their e-commerce website
- Monitor keywords and search engine result, social media ad project
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to support and coordinate the marketing materials with external parties
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned.
- Associate degree or above in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in digital marketing
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or other graphic design tools will be an advantage
- Good understanding and working knowledge of mobile / web analytical tools
- Excellent command of written English, Thai, and Mandarin would be a plus
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.