About the Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leader in the retail industry with a wide range of extended services which have become household names. With an aggressive expansion plan in place, they are seeking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to build their Hong Kong and Macau business which is at an early stage of development.
About the Role
Reporting to the Digital Director and leading a team of 2, you will be responsible for driving the group's digital strategies across all business units and proactively provide creative compelling and targeted digital communications activities to drive brand awareness. You will develop digital content and online campaigns utilising visual storytelling through video, images, graphic design and effective copy to optimise social media engagement and grow the targeted segment. You will also ensure all digital projects and milestones are met and adhering to approved budgets. Lastly, you will utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications or related discipline
- At least 7 years of experience in marketing with 3 years of solid exposure in digital marketing and social media platform
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Passion for digital communication techniques and technologies
- Positive, motivated, ambitious, proactive 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrates excellent planning, organizational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.