About our Client
Our client is a multinational retailer with strong online and offline global presence. They are now looking for a seasoned Digital Marketing Manager to enhance their omnichannel platform and boost agency performance within the APAC region, and specifically targeting Japan market for the upcoming 12 months.
About the Role
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be reporting to the Marketing Director and serve as the webmaster of the company's digital marketing platform. You will lead the team to develop the overall content and campaign strategy. You will work closely with various departments, such as eCommerce, agency development and distribution team to maximize branding, lead generation and communication results. You will also analyze web traffic and behavior through Google Analytics to draw insight and come up with actionable business decisions to improve user experience.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Journalism, Communication or related disciplines
- 8+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing and communications with any sizeable international retailer
- Prove track record of working with business partners to execute online content marketing initiatives
- Hands on experience in SEO/SEM and digital marketing campaign management
- Strategic minded with strong business acumen, and strong in project management
- APAC digital marketing experience will an advantage; with Japan marketing experience being a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.