- Prestigious entertainment company
- Circa 840K/annum
About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong renowned, highly reputable company in the entertainment sector that combines traditional and digital strategies to expand their business in Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform and advance their business, a Digital Marketing Manager is now being invited to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Executive Manager and leading a team of 5, you will be responsible for the overall management of strategic and digital projects and lead all activities surrounding the new technology platforms, digital marketing communications, e-commerce, brand identity and public relations to increase awareness of market presence. Lead a team to formulate and implement social media marketing advertising and content strategies to enhance brand awareness. Grow and increase social presence for the brand on various platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook. Develop and manage a media content calendar for the business and understand the local market to give insight into new and effective social media and press strategies.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications or related discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing with 5 years of solid exposure in digital marketing and social media platform and at least 5 years at Managerial Level
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in both English and Chinese
- Passion for digital communication techniques and technologies.
- Demonstrates excellent planning, organizational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.