About our Client
Our client is a multinational fast growing crypto blockchain company with an aggressive plan presence in their pipeline. They are currently in a growth phase as an organization and thus, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the company.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will need to have a deep, comprehensive understanding of social media platforms, the content and language that perform best on each online channels and have a thorough understanding of existing and emerging platforms and best practices. As a team leader, you are required to serve as an internal social media expert providing digital content strategy, insights and recommendations to departments across the organization including content creation, marketing, and sales. This will include the development and drive the execution of all social media marketing campaigns for the digital team and advertiser programs across multiple platforms including Youtube, Twitter, Telegram, , Discord, Medium. Lastly, you will own the pipeline for creation and distribution of social content for talent, partner and external PR use, serving as point of contact with key stakeholders to ensure that content is posted in a timely and relevant fashion.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder preferably in Marketing, Journalism or Communications or related discipline
- At least 3 year's experience in Social Media Management with a passion in the Crypto and Blockchain landscape
- Experience working on B2C brands or technology company
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to keep up with pace
- Capable of working in an agile way - crypto is constantly evolving so you should be able to adapt your ideas and timeline easily
- Ability to demonstrate how social campaigns deliver impact to broader business and marketing objectives
- Ability to interpret data using established analytic reporting tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills a must
- Strong copy-writing skills, as well as ability to communicate message in brand tone and voice will be a plus
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.