About our Client
Our client is a renowned high-end fashion and lifestyle retailer with strong retail and online presence in Hong Kong and Greater China. Having experienced rapid growth with multinational designer labels, they are well placed to continue their aggressive Omni-channel expansion and an E-commerce Manager is sought to join the team and oversee the China's online retail platform.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Online Retail, you will be managing a team and have the key responsibility to oversee the online trading, day to day activities, online marketing and development of the company's China online retail store. You will identify selling opportunities across different categories / brands and develop trade pushes working with the regional Sales and Marketing team. Additionally, you will analyse seasonal performance and identify area for growth. You are expected to oversee day to day trading activities, review online trade and recommend and implement changes to drive traffic, improve conversion rate and ultimately sales targets. You are accountable for planning the main online channels including paid search, affiliates network, content seeding and all digital advertising. Last but not the least, you will also support the ongoing online retail development initiatives such as product extensions and website enhancement etc.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of online marketing experiences including affiliate and performance marketing, preferably in fashion or beauty industry
- Solid experience and sound knowledge of effective online communication channels in China
- Strong business acumen, analytical and creative
- Strong leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.