About our Client
Our client is a one of the largest beauty, skin care and cosmetic company with a significant presence in Hong Kong and China. Having experienced rapid growth with their product lines and services, they are well placed to continue their aggressive business expansion and a Digital Marketing Manager is sought to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you are responsible for planning and implementing online and offline marketing strategies to generate new leads through leveraging current social media channels such as Facebook, brand page and Instagram for audience outreach. As an individual, you will take lead in driving digital marketing campaigns to promote store and web traffic as well as managing local KOLs and influencers to meet business objectives. Lastly, you will lead and manage the planning, tracking and evaluating digital marketing resource supply and continuously drive for channel optimization and marketing efficiency improvement.
- Bachelor degree preferred in a relevant field such as communications, marketing ot advertising
- 6+ years of experience in retail marketing, channel marketing, B2C marketing or digital marketing
- Strong understanding of the local market and opportunities for growth in communications and digital
- Good understanding about what content works best for which channel, what content helps sales teams; keen eye for design
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to be flexible, set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace with a proven history of managing concurrent projects with competing timelines
- Exceptional organization, writing, project management and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.