About our Client
Our client is a conglomerate with a growing portfolios of residential, commercial properties and real estates in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. With a significant market shares in the property sector, they are now seeking for a Digital Marketing Manager to cope with their expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for driving the group's digital strategies across all business units and proactively creative compelling and targeted digital communications activity and campaigns to drive brand awareness. Your role will entail online statistics analyze and identify the best practice to optimize online marketing performance. You will also ensure projects and milestones are met and adhering to approved budgets. As an individual, you will develop digital content and online campaigns utilizing visual storytelling through images, graphic design and effective copy to optimize social media engagement in order to grow the targeted segment. Lastly, you will utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications or related discipline
- At least 9 years of experience in marketing with 4 years of solid exposure in digital marketing and social media platform.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Passion for digital communication techniques and technologies.
- Positive, motivated, ambitious, proactive 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrates excellent planning, organizational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.