About our Client
Our client is a dominant player in the sports and entertainment sector and they are currently going through digital transformation to expand their business in Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform and advance their business, a Digital Marketing Manager is now being invited to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and leading a team of 6, you will be responsible for the overall management of creative and digital projects and lead a team to plan and implement digital marketing initiatives including web, mobile, social media, SEO/SEM and UI. Working closely with technical team, external vendors, and in-house creative team, you will manage website and mobile application concept, content, UI, and creative visual development for digital and retail platforms development. Most importantly, you will take lead in all digital projects and initiatives to ultimately improve customer experience, and enhance brand presence.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years experience in digital marketing with a minimum of 5 years at the managerial level
- Solid management experience in SEO/SEM, digital media planning and buying, and advertising creative. Candidates with solid knowledge in sports, and experience in website and mobile application development from concept would be advantageous
- In-house and agency working experience with previous experience in leading a creative team
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.