About our Client
Our client is fast growing company with an expanding portfolios of retail business in Hong Kong and China. With a significant market shares in the e-commerce sector and a current pursuit to digitally transform their business, a Digital Marketing Manager is now sought to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and leading a team of 2, you will be responsible for the overall management of strategic and digital projects and lead all activities surrounding to new technology platform, digital marketing communications, e-commerce, brand identity and public relations to increase awareness of market presence. As a team lead, you are required to continually monitor and analyse the effectiveness of mobile, web, social media assets and digital channels to optimise campaigns effectiveness and improve results. In addition, you need to build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to maximise brand exposure by engaging customers through all digital touch points and become the driving force behind all O2O efforts to achieve corporate revenue objectives
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications or related discipline
- At least 9 years of experience in marketing with 5 years of solid exposure in digital marketing and social media platform
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Passion for digital communication techniques and technologies.
- Positive, motivated, ambitious, proactive 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrates excellent planning, organisational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.