About the Client
Our client is a renowned e-commerce group with a growing portfolios of travel and tourism products in Hong Kong, South East Asia and Europe. Due to continued expansion, a need has arisen to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to strengthen their online presence and drive further business growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and leading a team of 4, you will be responsible for driving the group's digital strategies across all business units and proactively creating compelling and targeted digital communications activity and campaigns to drive brand awareness. Your role will entail online statistics analyse and identify the best practice to optimise online marketing performance. You will work with cross-market and cross-team to drive web traffic and lead the development of any on-going offline and online program by taking a pro-active approach to build strategic business partnerships with 3rd parties and affiliates. Lastly, you will effectively manage the media agency to drive optimal performance and cost effectiveness to ensure targets are in place and business objectives are achieved.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications or related discipline
- At least 6 years of experience in marketing with 3 years of solid exposure in digital marketing or social media platform
- Digital native, expertise in all digital channels: PPC, SEM, Content, Social, etc
- Good understanding of data to explain their best use to clients and build up the best strategic recommendations around their analysis
- Knowledge of the main adserving and tracking solutions on the market
- Positive, motivated, ambitious, proactive 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrates excellent planning, organizational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.