Digital Performance Marketing and Acquisition Manager (Bank)
- Digital acquisition strategy
- Performance marketing analysis
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail bank with extensive branch networks in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a Digital Performance Marketing and Acquisition Manager for their Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Head, you are responsible for developing digital marketing strategies by analyzing digital performance of customer journey. You have to drive digital growth of banking products and formulate digital marketing plans on various online channels (including internet banking, social media, SEO and mobile banking). You will develop analysis parameters setting for marketing performance and conduct reports on web traffic, customer digital behavior and social media performance by using various marketing analyzing tools (e.g. Paid Search, Natural Search, Display Advertising etc.). You are also required to work with Project, Digital Banking and Product teams on digital enhancement projects, trend analysis and generate new ideas in achieving digital acquisition effectively.
The successful applicant:
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder, preferably in E-commerce, Digital Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant working experience in performance marketing and digital acquisition.
- Proven record in driving digital acquisition in digital agency and e-commerce business.
- Good knowledge in banking products with banking / financial services background is definitely an advantage.
- Passion in working in banking industry and sound in digital production, KOL collaboration and digital partnership.
- Proficient in using digital analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Double Click Campaign Manager, Double Click Search etc..
- Creative, good analytical mind and able to work independently.
- Excellent in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.