Digital Performance Marketing Manager (Financial firm)
- Digital acquisition strategy
- Performance marketing analysis
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-established and fast-growing financial institute with extensive branch networks in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a Digital Performance Marketing Manager for their Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Head, you are responsible for developing digital marketing strategies by analyzing digital performance of customer journey. You have to drive business growth of financial products and formulate digital marketing plans on various online channels (including website, social media, SEO and mobile). You will develop analysis parameters setting for marketing performance and conduct reports on web traffic, customer digital behavior and social media performance by using various marketing analyzing tools. You are also required to work with IT and Product teams on digital trend analysis and generate new ideas in achieving digital acquisition effectively.
The successful applicant:
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder, preferably in E-commerce, Digital Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in performance marketing and social media acquisition for B to C business.
- Proven record in driving digital acquisition with strong customer data platform management background is a must.
- Passion in working financial industry with hands-on skills in using SalesForce is definitely an advantage.
- Sound knowledge in Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Google Analytics, Double Click Campaign Manager, Double Click Search etc..
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and able to work independently.
- Excellent in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.