Digital Process and Control Manager
- Digital Channels operation project
- Risk and control monitoring
- Recommendation and workflow design
About the company
Our client is an international banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with the business expansion, they are now looking for a Digital Process and Control Manager for their digital banking team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager in Digital Banking, you will be responsible for designing and reviewing the procedures of digital operation workflow on internet and mobile banking channels. You have to understand and monitor the risk and control of digital banking and ensure the business process complying regulatory requirements and guidelines. You will conduct gap analysis and analytics reports to track digital performance and provide solutions on control development. You are also required to work closely with various stakeholders on digital governance and enhancement projects so as to improve control standard in bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate with majoring in Business Administration, Information Systems or other related disciplines.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in digital control in banks, financial industry or international audit firms.
- Sound in managing digital banking projects and end-to-end workflow design is a must.
- Good knowledge in e-banking guidelines (TM-E-1) and Risk and Control Self- Assessment (RCSA) is definitely an advantage.
- Possess of CISA and other relevant qualifications are highly preferred.
- Good analytical mind and able to work independent.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.