About the client
Our client is a well-known listed MNC with businesses in Hong Kong and China. In order to cope with their business expansion, they are now seeking for a Digital Product Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and working with local and regional cross-functional teams, you will bring together diverse, digital payment strategies (including cost & budgets, user experience and design leads, product analysts, engineers, and marketers) to meet established business objectives around digital adoption, engagement and customer satisfaction. As an individual, you drive the online payment movement product lifecycle (definition, delivery, measurement and management) with the necessary mechanisms for ongoing iteration and innovation. Moreover, work with line of business partners to identify key needs, perform gap analysis, assess potential capabilities, and determine market opportunity resulting in a roadmap for web and mobile e-payment available to consumers. Last but not least, you will need to prioritize intake from multiple sources (product team, technology, business partners) and establish and manage product roadmap.
- A least 6+ years of digital product management experience; 3+ years of transactional digital payment experience; preference for candidates with varied experience across the digital product lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, information systems management or equivalent preferred
- Combination of business depth and technical savvy.
- Experience working in a collaborative, agile, and data-driven environment.
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape, technologies, disrupters, and best practices.
- A strong understanding, working knowledge and appreciation for user centered design and digital user experience.
- Digital native with an inherent interest in technology, innovation and business transformation.
- Passionate about leveraging user generated data and third party data to create intelligent, software driven customer experiences.
- Analytically minded with a desire to be precise with decision making and demonstrated experience using analytics to drive decisioning and results.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.