About our Client
Our client is a world leading marketing agency with businesses operating on a global scale and offices in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. To cope with their recent expansion in Asia Pacific region, they are now seeking for a Digital Program Manager with exceptional digital expertise and delivery skills to grow their portfolio.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for managing the digital programs and providing analytics and insights to ensure milestones are met as well as for the team to be aware of current capabilities and achievement. You will understand the objectives of the company on their ideal state and try to achieve them within given budget and maintain proper gross profit. As a key driver within the team, you will propose new ideas, especially on latest digital technology and innovation to stir interest and excitement to run year round campaigns and digitalize the business. Lastly, work with cross team in gathering business requirements, you will drive strategy, planning, execution by communicating and collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or related discipline
- At least 7 years of experience working within a digital role in retail or FMCG environment
- Extensive digital project and account management experience and skilled at juggling project management, programme management and client services support
- Be sensitive to client challenges and supportive attitude to aid or provide solutions
- Engaging, collaborative and adapt at building internal and external relationships
- Exceptional client service skills, strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgment and analytical thinking, unquestionable business ethics and integrity
- Proven experience in running complex and effective campaigns, which exceed client expectations with the ability to learn new concepts quickly and challenge the status quo
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.