About our Client
Our client is a well known and highly reputable listed company in the retail sector who combines traditional and digital strategies to transform their business in Hong Kong and Greater China. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the Digital and Innovation team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM and managing a team of 3, you will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define and launch digital product features. You will use best practices to help evolving the delivery framework to be scalable, extensible and resilient including functional and cross functional methodologies. You will be the product expert who combines industry analysis, user feedback and development knowledge to establish a product vision and solutions road map, deliver cross-platform solutions for web and mobile apps. Lastly, you will also manage all aspects of diverse, medium to moderately complex technical projects, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality, and cost.
- Bachelor degree in a related area or relevant expertise
- At least 15 years Project Management experience in web/apps development, with end to end experience
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively lead and direct the work of others, and collaborate with teams in multiple remote locations
- Ability to take full ownership of assigned responsibilities, and appropriately prioritise
- Rely on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish your goals
- Strong analytical, technical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills, with the ability to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.