About our Client
Our client is a leading commercial bank in Hong Kong with a strong portfolio of digital banking business. To cope with this rapidly growing business and with the aim to provide innovative and convenient banking platform for their customers, our client is looking for a high calibre digital candidate to play an integral part in the Digital Banking team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Digital Banking, you are responsible for developing digital strategies to drive and lead the key digital initiatives including digital migration project. You are expected to develop online customer journey with enhanced customer experience through website/mobile app/chatbot. It is important that you work closely with internal and external parties on project planning and execution. Last but not least, you have to be aware of the latest digital technology and identify opportunities to enhance the digital banking development.
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 4 years of experience in digital project management and implementation
- Experience in mobile, web, e-payment and chatbot technologies or application development project is highly preferred
- Good project management and problem solving skills, with strong sense of responsibility
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Complete fluency in both English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.