About The Client
Our client is a well-established conglomerate and they are looking for Digital Project Manager to look after digitalization projects.
- Design and manage digital transformation solution for mobile application, E-Commerce and CRM system
- Lead the requirement studies, technical analysis and development
- Conduct end-to-end project management covering the entire SDLC
- Work closely with stakeholders and vendors to drive the movement from conceptual ideas to marketable products
- Monitor and enhance project performance with business users and internal development team
- Prepare and update project documentation including project plan, test strategic plan, project master schedules and reporting
- Bachelor's degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience in project management and digitalization, preferably in retail or IT industry
- Experience in application development include mobile apps, CRM and other digital platforms
- PMP or PRINCE2 or Scrum Master certification is preferred
- Exposure with agile methodology is desirable
- Proven track records and experience in project management or leading IT operations from project initiation until launch
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.