About the Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leader in the education business with various entities which have a significant presence and impact in the education business. With an aggressive expansion plan in place, they are seeking an experienced Digital Transformation and Development Director to rebrand their business and support their growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a sizeable team, you will contribute to the continual development of the company's philosophy and work with the technology team and strategize the Elearning platforms to enable the new learning approach. As a team leader, you will build and harness the power of the business and provide a framework and mechanism for continual sharing and consumption of knowledge. In addition, you will need to have experience in building and scaling an e-Learning ecosystem while providing a short and long term digital roadmap by introducing innovative solutions to their digital assets from a strategic and tactical perspective. Lastly, you will work alongside with the IT team to expand their product offerings, lead go to market strategies with the goal of gathering enough traction from existing education institutions, and the education community in general.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in education platform development with specific responsibilities for e-learning and online education programs and/or digital asset development
- Extensive knowledge of learning and organizational development methodologies and tools
- Excellent relationship building skills with ability to communicate and collaborate across all organizational levels
- The ideal candidate will be self-driven, adaptable, resourceful and able to apply their entrepreneurial experience and analytical thinking
- Should be passionate about technology applications to disrupt the way education is managed today
- Should understand current trends and challenges in education.
- Learning agility which would facilitate the acquisition and application of new practices and information in a constantly changing environment
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.