About the client
Our client is a renowned listed company and to cope with their business expansion, a newly created position has arisen and they are looking for a Digitalization and Transformation Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the department head, you will be responsible for the definition and working with business stakeholders to identify business transformation needs, validate pain points, and determine the high-level value proposition / business case for implementing innovative solutions. You will be an active role as part of a centralized team on large complex business and digital transformation programmes. You will need to interact with department head and other stakeholders across and provide them with recommendations on the technology solution and underlying issues and potential risks. Aside from proactively monitoring and tracking progress of schedules / deliverables against baseline, you will also need to ensure the overall transformation program adherence to the agreed governance, process and standards. Lastly, you will need to execute on strategic and operational business transformation initiatives, ranging from digital business transformation strategy to process improvement and ensure alignment between business and functional leaders to create a strong linkage between the business case and transformation execution.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 6 years of working experience preferably with consulting background
- In-depth understanding of technology solution life cycle and new innovation recommendation
- Should have done end-to-end business transformation or technology transformation large scale project
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, motivated and results-driven
- Ability to solve problems in a structured and logical way
- Change management knowledge and mind set, with effective stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create and present written and verbal communications
- Self-directed, adaptable, flexible, proactive
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.