About the Client
Our client is a well established Hong Kong company who leads the industry in digital innovation and new technology (IOT) installation. The company has an enviable record of success and they are now further expanding their business extensions in Hong Kong & Greater Bay Area. To maximise capacity and identify growth opportunities for the future, an experienced professional is sought to fill the position of a Director, AI Research - Data Scientist.
About the Role
Reporting to the CIO, you will build data-science and technology based algorithmic solutions to address business needs. You will anticipate and evaluate impact of analytical solutions on related projects as part of the developing complex analytical algorithm/solutions for various business problems. In addition, you need to discover new research problems, develop novel models, design careful experiments and generally advance the state of the art in AI. Lastly, you need to focus on methods that can learn multiple layers of rich, non-linear feature extractors and can scale to large amounts of data
The Successful Applicant
- PhD in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experienced in data analysis, data mining, mathematical modelling and programming, statistical analysis, forecasting/predictive modelling, simulations, optimisation, visualisations, machine learning, etc
- Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguous problem definitions, recognise dependencies and deliver high impact solutions through logical problem solving and technical ideations Ability to learn new analytical methods and technologies and apply in practical business problems
- Good interpersonal, problem solving, reasoning and analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skill
- Hands-on experience with Software and/or Algorithm development
- Software engineering background including requirements, design, development, integration and testing
- Experience with Algorithms utilising Deep Learning and/or Image/Signal Processing
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.