About the Company
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a renowned medical aesthetics company with strong presence in Hong Kong. To cope with their rapid expansion project, they are now inviting an experienced Brand Director to join their fast expanding team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chairman, you will provide innovative leadership in defining the overall brand strategy, long term goals and execute annual strategic business plans. You will formulate and implement corporate marketing development plans including campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR. You will pioneer latest ways of thinking to create marketing strategies, serving as a thought leader for the team, company and industry at large. Additionally, you will build and foster a team responsible for go-to-market strategy, brand strategy related to integrated campaigns, content strategy, user experience, events and sponsorships and more.
- Minimum 10 years of brand marketing experience with solid people management skills, ideally gained from luxury and beauty related sectors
- Degree holder in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Decisive leader who is able to move business forward while balancing cost and quality
- Ability to influence and obtain buy-in across all levels and possesses executive maturity
- Ability to think broadly, in a creative and innovative way
- Detail oriented; with the ability to prioritise multiple projects
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.