About the Client
Our client is a leading brand in its specialisation and they are looking for a senior calibre from retail or services sector to join their team as Director, to spearhead business process planning and management.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Head of Division, you will be the Chief of Operation to oversee business process planning including SOP setting and control, cost savings, leasing management, retail operation system development and implementation. You will be the budget owner to lead and drive IT related projects to enhance customer experience, create transformation opportunities across different customers' touch points. You will lead a smooth roll out of new projects related to retail channels. Additionally, you will manage a group of data scientist to take the best insight from the numerical intelligence for any decision on improvement projects, ongoing business review as well as trade marketing campaigns. You will oversee a team on executing procedures and policies to support the daily control, coordination, administrative and reporting functions for both online and offline stores.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Management, or related disciplines
- 15+ years business process planning & control, retail operation experience
- Hands on IT related / strategic project management experience
- Background from retail / financial services / telecom is welcome
- Ownership of using technology for business improvement & transformation e.g. O2O, AI, digitalization
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills and able to work with different levels of team
- Excellent decision making, problem solving, influencing and leadership skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.