About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading consumer goods retailer with multiple brands and global presence. To cope with the continuous business growth with technology influence, my client is looking for a leader to head up the BI and Data Analytics team in Asia Pacific.
About the Role
- Work with the operations team to develop a business intelligence roadmap with actionable deliverables to support the company's key growth objectives
- Provide internal visibility to business and functional KPIs to help guide effective decision making and steer company resources to maximize operational efficiency
- Align with department leadership to define and develop analytics for the department's most important initiatives based on an understanding of their key business metrics, levers, strategy and goals
- Automate reporting within the organization, helping all teams self serve data, create visualizations, and dashboard actionable KPIs
- Leverage secondary research and conduct primary research (qualitative and quantitative) as needed for new business opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years experience building business intelligence product lines and internal reporting disciplines. Ideally subscription based services in the telecom industry
- Expertise in BI reporting and database management platforms including specifically Tableau, Hadoop, PowerBI, Oracle.
- Knowledge of technology trends and future implications to define technology and adoption roadmaps.
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate teams on key initiatives and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and build consensus within multidisciplinary teams
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rebecca Chan at +852 3180 4933 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.