About the Client
Our client is reputable firm providing first class solutions and cutting edge technology to clients on a global scale. While already possessing a strong market position, they are looking to recruit a high caliber Director of Enterprise Data Architect to expand their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Data Officer and working with the global team, you will oversee the strategic data priorities of the department and identifies new business opportunities based on existent data. You will play a leading strategic role to define and oversee how the business captures, maintains, and applies data and information in order to support of key business processes. In addition, you will establish the strategic direction for building the business's data infrastructure management program and optimizing how other business units use data both internally and externally. As a team leader, you will utilize appropriate tools, platforms and processes to optimize and help scale the business impacts by providing actionable insights to the organization's digital transformation team. Provide direction and guidance in the implementation of data warehouses, marts, cubes and universes to support analytic work product requirement. Lastly, design and develop end to end robust, scalable data ingestion pipelines and data platform architecture that will support the analytical and reporting needs of the various business organizations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field with 12+ years of experience required
- Proven ability to anticipate business needs and future, emerging trends and to articulate a vision and strategy that motivate others to action
- Proven ability to interpret and apply pertinent policies, procedures, regulations, and requirements
- Very strong technical skills in the areas of data architecture, data solutions design and extensive experience with leading enterprise data warehouse technologies
- Experienced with AWS cloud adoption will be a big plus
- Manipulating high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends with machine learning techniques
- Ability to architect and build an end to end data platforms
- Prototype new technologies and implement innovative solutions to enable teams to consume and understand data faster
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.