About the Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate headquartered in Hong Kong with business presence across Asia Pacific and China. Due to ongoing expansion plans, they are currently seeking for a dynamic and passionate individual to join their organization as the Director, HR Business Partner.
About The Role
Reporting to the Group Head of HR, you will operate independently with COE support while providing HR advisory, support and coordination designated functions across the organization. In particular, you will work closely with Business Leaders and functional HR leaders to provide business solution support and services. You will establish tangible HR objectives to be in alignment with organisational effectiveness and business objectives. Last but not least, you will facilitate effective people strategy development discussions and help leaders in identifying organisational opportunities for talent pipeline.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree holder in Human Resources Management and or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 15 years of HR management experience preferably with exposure in HR generalist or HR Business Partnering gained from sizable organizations within fast moving sectors
- Able to operate in a matrix structure and platform
- Independent, driven and result oriented
- Strong business acumen and numerically sound
- Tech savvy and familiar with cloud base systems
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.