About The Client
Our client is one of the leading banks in Hong Kong. They are currently hiring a Director, HR Business Partner to join as part of the management team.
About The Role
Report into the Chief HR Officer, you will lead a team of 4 and assume the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the business and ensure focus on results and outcomes of the business rather than check the box of traditional HR practices. Understand the company's strategy and goals and can translate those goals into actionable HR objectives in support of the business strategy
- Partner with Centers of Excellence to lead the implementation of HR programs, policies and processes for assigned business unit(s) including resource planning, talent acquisition, onboarding, goal setting, performance management, total rewards, colleague engagement, leadership assessments and succession planning
- Provide training, coaching and collaboration with business leaders in employee development, teambuilding, performance management and talent planning. Assists leaders with development plans for teams and employees
- Communicate organizational culture, policies and procedures, tools and resources to colleagues and internal clients. Monitor client group environment and the employee experience; forming opinions and communicating on trends
- Contribute to the design and development of HR and business metrics to analyze and identify staff issues, talent needs, and trends
- Contribute to the design and development of a strategic workforce framework, with clear, actionable steps, that optimize the organization's talent, structure, process and culture
- Provide HR assistance, support and advice to client group(s) on various HR related issues and needs that arise. This includes consulting with leaders and legal counsel on employee relations issues including investigating, coaching, advising and reporting when necessary
- Focus on ensuring the flawless execution of human resources practices
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration, Marketing, Psychology or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 15+ years of experience and proven experience as a CoE lead for BP function in banking sector
- Outstanding Human Resources partnering, strategic and consulting skills
- High skill level in the design, development and execution of human resources strategies and practices including staffing, learning and development, success planning, performance management, and organizational effectiveness/team development.
- Demonstrated ability to manage politics and influence others
- Demonstrated ability to ramp up quickly and operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and develop realistic, agile solutions that can be adjusted and scaled as required
- Ability to manage and adapt to a variety of management styles, business areas of focuses and priorities; must be creative, action oriented, and possess strong conflict management skills
- Able to understand issues domestically and internationally and apply accurate employment laws, compliance requirements, and business solutions
- Must be self-directed, motivated, and possess excellent judgment and discretion; can partner and work effectively with other departments
- Ability to develop and present material in a relevant, effective manner that engages and elicits a reaction at the executive level
- Proficiency in English and Chinese required for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.