About our Client
Established in the 1960's, our client is a reputable and Hong Kong listed organization specializing in Property Development and Investment. Due to recent changes, they are now actively seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Director of Human Resources and Administration overseeing both Hong Kong and China offices.
About the Role
As the Director of Human Resources and Administration, you will be report directly to the Executive Director while having support from a medium size team. You will be the key person in providing HR services and advices to senior management in accordance to business objectives across Hong Kong and China. You will maintain a strong collaboration with key business stakeholders while taking lead on the full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to Recruitment and Selection, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations and Training & Development. Moreover, it is vital to regularly review HR processes and procedures to ensure its effectiveness in driving business efficiency. Furthermore, you will provide insight in areas of talent management and development to ensure sustainable growth for key positions.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 20 years of end of end HR Management experience in the field of Property Development, Construction or related sectors across Hong Kong and China
- Experience in operating within a diversified business portfolio will be an advantage
- Proven people management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide sound HR advices in accordance to business objectives
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Occasional travel to China is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.