About The Client
Our client is a well-established multinational corporation with an agile and transformative culture. They are hiring a seasoned HR Business Partner to lead the function (overseeing the operations in Hong Kong), targeting candidates with at least 15 years of HRBP experience gained from sizeable corporates, ideally within regional MNCs.
About The Role
As the Senior HR Business Partner, you will have overarching responsibilities for:
- Lead and develop the junior HR Business Partners to be strategic partners, adding value to the business through strategic, flexible and client-valued HR advisory services
- Lead and develop the HR advisor to provide strategic and value-adding reporting, data analysis and trends reporting to enable strong and informed decision-making across the leadership team
- Build and drive successful relationships across the business while actively promoting a positive and consultative HR style to the Executive & Senior leadership teams, people leaders and employees
- Develop and oversee the implementation of effective business partnering, creating and fostering a team of trusted advisors to the business, who use their expertise to shape both strategic and operational advice to meet business needs.
- Support and challenge the business in organisational design discussions, proposing alternatives and providing additional information and organisational context, contributing to effective and strategic decisions and outcomes which are aligned with agreed organisational design principles.
- Drive high performance through the implementation of a structured performance management system, which is supported by the strategic partnerships of the HRBP's through coaching, ensuring activities are performed in a fair and equitable manner and in compliance with legislative requirements.
- Provide strategic advice and ongoing support on employee relations issues, dispute resolution and industrial advocacy including managing escalated or complex cases where required.
- Maintain relevant, accurate and forward-thinking HR policies and procedures.
- Degree holder with 15+ years of HR Business Partnering experience at group level / sizeable corporates, ideally within multinational and multicultural business contexts
- Proven team leadership capability to coach and develop others
- Diverse senior management experience with ability to develop relationships, trust and rapport
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills
- Strong businesss acumen
- Commerically and politically astute
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese, and an ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.