About our client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate that has multiple portfolios in different industries and to cope with their group expansion, they are now seeking for a Director of IT Procrement
About the Role
Reporting to the CIO, you are responsible for the day to day management, monitoring and reporting on the systems and processes that support the IT governance, risks and security. As a team lead, you will drive the IT Governance Team to develop frameworks and processes to support both Enterprise corporate business objectives and IT transformation strategy. You will also develop, implement and monitor reporting mechanisms for governance, security and risk practices to support compliance and highlight areas of exposure. Building and maintaining close working relationships with business partners and ensuring alignment to group standards and policies. Developing IT governance model and processes to achieve a flexible, efficient approach continuously improving processes and aligning with group governance to maximize effectiveness. Lastly, work collaboratively with other business units on budgeting and cost allocation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology
- Possess suitable academic or professional credentials in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience with performance metrics and measures, customer assessment, cost/benefit analysis, benchmarking, process mapping/simulations, data collection, problem identification
- In-depth knowledge of tools, concepts, methodologies and techniques of business process reengineering, change management
- Good presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Diligent, resourceful and able to multitask in a dynamic work environment
- Meticulous in planning and tracking
- Familiarity with tendering procedures and managing IT budgets would be an advantage
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.