About the Client
Our client is one of the leading OEM manufacturers and distributors of a niche range of precision metal and metal components. With an ambitious global expansion plan with their global business, a Director of Business Director has arisen.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a team of 3, the BD Director will play a critical role in ensuring the continuing growth and success of all the business units. Working within the executive team to set the strategy for success, you will bring significant experience and put in the fundamental structures and processes needed to make it best in its' class. As a team lead, you need to understand the customer's business and understands the customer's buying process and identify all influences, intimately understanding their requirements. Lastly, you will develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan aimed at identifying the top regional/industry opportunities and expanding business to new accounts.
- At least 15 years of experience in manufacturing, especially in precision metal or OEM business
- Strong, presentation skills to groups of all sizes and levels and a successful track record of sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication, time-management, analytical, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to synthesise complex technical, business, and legal issues and apply that knowledge at solving problems and executing action plans
- Highly values diversity of experience, views, backgrounds and orientation in a group-team setting
- Knowledge of market trends, industry participants, new technologies & business models
- Must have positive attitude, high energy, possess a strong work ethic and maintain a high level of integrity and self accountability
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.