About the Company
Our client is a rapidly expanding and innovative conglomerate with a prominent market share in the education and training sector. They have firmly established themselves at the forefront of their industry in Hong Kong. To assist the development and implementation of strategic initiatives to support, direct and expand the business into Greater China, they are now looking for a Business Strategy Director to join their organization.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a team of 9, you will develop and implement business strategy for the assigned portfolio of programs and develops tactical and transformational moves across the business. As a team leader, you will develop near and long-term strategic plans for the business that consider both organic growth and partnership/acquisition-driven growth. In addition, you will provide oversight and management of multiple initiatives including business franchising, external students recruitment and planning effective communication strategy to the consumers. Lastly, you will also executie all aspects of the sales process, in order to continually build enrollment, by accepting responsibility for goals as shown on an annual budget to ensure successful business operations.
- Bachelors Degree or above in Business Management or Marketing
- Minimum of 15 years business strategy experience, of which at least 5 years at management level
- Demonstrated success fostering long-term relationships with education institutions and decision-makers
- Successful record of managing a sales team ideally from a similar industry
- Proven track record of exceeding targets and driving sales growth in a business
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects
- Strong understanding of industry trends, education products
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.