About the Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leader in the retail industry with brands which have become household names. With an aggressive expansion plan in place, they are seeking an experienced Director of CRM & Loyalty Program to help build their Hong Kong and China business which is at an early stage of development.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead the strategy, development and execution of omni-channel loyalty marketing and CRM initiatives from scratch to optimise acquisition, retention, personalisation and promotional strategies for the group asa a whole. You will partner with digital counterparts to develop engaging digital communication to convert and retain qualified customers through different social networks and digital channels, analyse customer data, define actionable segments and create targeted lifetime value life-cycle engagement campaigns and programs. You will also identify usability and feature enhancements to all rewards consumer touch points (e.g. web, app, in-store) and work with digital and IT teams to evaluate ROI and phased feature/functionality implementation roadmap.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 15 years of experience in marketing with solid exposure in setting up large-scale loyalty or CRM program, marketing communications and promotions
- Strong analytical skills with ability to leverage data to create effective offers and promotions
- Experience in demonstrating leadership/influence and collaboration in a matrix-managed environment, and across multiple and diverse groups
- Self-starter who performs well with appropriate supervision and has a track record of producing results
- Highly energetic and demonstrates ability to coordinate multiple projects and competing priorities
- Adaptable, analytical thinker who can work both strategically as well as in a hands-on/executional capacity
- Strong business acumen, able to work effectively in a professional, collaborative and international environment with cross-functional teams
- Creative mindset of continually thinking and presenting new ideas on how to enhance Marketing's impact on the business
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.