About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company with a powerful market position in the provision of manufacturing, design, retail and wholesale in luxury goods. The company has a strong presence within HK and Greater China and recent positive developments have provided a springboard for further growth. With an ambitious global expansion plan with their e-business, a Director of E-commerce has arisen.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 3, the Director of E-commerce will be in charge of managing the branding, digital marketing and ecommerce strategies for the group's various brands in order to maximise their online profits and sales. You are also responsible for developing market place parternship in driving the trading initiatives for the business by increasing click through rates from commercial landing pages. This role also requires you to manage the multiple store fronts across their website, mobile site and mobile apps to maximise the online conversion through the use of content, creative and digital planning. Last but not least, you will monitor evolving technology trends and explore new and effective products or enhancements that will improve site experience and generate revenue and profits.
- Degree holder in Business, E-commerce, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 10 years of related experience in E-commerce, Digital Marketing from a high-end luxury or retail industry will be a plus
- Experience with tools and technologies used for website management
- Firm grasp of digital merchandising and marketing methods and processes
- Passion for and continued curiosity in the digital space, tools and trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.