Director of Fashion
- Luxury Distributor
- HK & TW Focus
About the Company
With over 60 years of history, our client is a French distributor of luxury, premium, and lifestyle brands. They have established a strong distribution platform and network in the Asia Pacific region distributing products including fashion, accessories, perfumes, cosmetics, tobacco, and gourmet food. To cope with the rapidly expanding business, they are currently looking for a Fashion Director to oversee the overall business performance of the fashion division for Hong Kong & Taiwan.
About the Role
As the leader of the Fashion Division you will be representing the company and serving as the key "goto" person to partner closely with international brand owners and manufacturers. Reporting to the Country Manager, you will take full P&L responsibility and ownership of all brand management related activities under the portfolio of the Fashion Division. You will drive the overall brand performance and ensure all marketing, merchandising and sales distribution metrics are exceeded through planning and executing sales strategies, preparing and analysing merchandising and sales reports, KPI analysis, business forecast and competitive analysis. This is a highly challenging and diverse role that requires excellent merchandising insight along with a hands-on and flexible sales attitude.
- Degree holder with a proven track record of success with any multinational luxury label
- Minimal of 10 years of retail brand management working experience with at least 5 years at a managerial level (merchadising / buying background will be preferred)
- Experience in multi-brand management is highly preferred (HK & Taiwan market exposure will be an advantage)
- Strong service mind-set and ability to represent the brand as an Ambassador
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese (any other spoken language will be preferred)
- Strong commercial sense and understanding towards Asian markets
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with all departments within the organisation to ensure projects are planned and executed effectively
- Passionate towards fashion industry will be essential
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.