About our Client
Our client is a prestigious private member's club in Hong Kong that offers a variety of sports and leisure activities to their members. As part of the business expansion plan, they are currently looking for Director of Food & Beverage to manage their restaurant and bars in the club.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will develop long-term business strategies to expand the food and beverage business for the club. You will identify business opportunities by analysing member's behaviour and food and beverage market trends to drive profitability for the club. Most importantly, you will coach your team to ensure the highest service and food standards are delivered to the members at all times. Lastly, you will plan and manage the P&L of the food and beverage business.
- Minimum 10 years' experience working in the food and beverage industry with at least 5 years' at a managerial level working at a private club or 5 star hotel
- Solid food and beverage industry knowledge and working exposure in PRC
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to develop a business from scratch
- Strong leadership and communication skills, ability to develop and lead a sizable team
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.