* Fast Growing F&B Group
* Based in Pearl River Delta
About our Client
Our client is a fast growing food and beverage group with rapid expansion plans in the Greater China region. They would like to invite a Director of Restaurant Operations to manage their restaurant operations in Hong Kong and Greater China region.
About the Role
Based in China and directly reporting to the Founder, you will provide leadership and direction to unit level Restaurant Managers to drive sales for over 40 restaurant outlets across Macau and Greater China. You will develop business strategies, policies and procedures to attain financial objectives. You will conduct P&L performance analysis and troubleshoot areas of interest while providing appropriate solutions to problems identified. Additionally, you will provide management training and ensure operational and training standards are consistently followed and executed by all Managers.
- Minimum Diploma qualified and relevant work experience in the food and beverage industry is required
- At least 12 years of proven success in working for a high volume, multi-unit restaurant group
- Strong ability to analyze data, diagnose problems and coach the operations team
- Excellent people management experience with the ability to lead and develop a sizable tea
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset, result-driven with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) and English is a prerequisite for this role
- Relocation to cities in South China is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.