This role will be reporting to the Senior Director of Sales & Revenue and managing the reservation and revenue department.
- Responsible for managing hotel room inventory and pricing strategy effectively to maximize REVPAR and market share
- Responsible for market analysis of all markets including but not limited to geographic analysis, market segment analysis, and market trend
- To take on a leadership and decision-making role for property pricing, distribution, and trade-off decisions concerning different segmentation businesses
- To ensure the hotel has the optimal market mix to maximize revenues and profitability with accurate forecasting.
- Monitor all distribution channels and hotel reservation systems to ensure hotel information, room inventory, and room rates are uploaded correctly
- Overseeing for Reservations Department's daily operation to ensure smooth and effective operation daily
- Degree holder in Hotel Management or related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years at the Managerial level in Hotel Revenue Management including reservations
- Extensive knowledge of GDS/ IDS and excellent skills in PC-based application programs
- Practical and strong in market awareness
- Strong analytical and numerical ability in financial and yield management
- Self-motivated, aggressive, independent, and customer oriented
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizing skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Director of Revenue Management
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tammy Chen at +852 3180 4973 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.