About our Client
Our client is a local based OEM manufacturer specialising in the design and manufacturing of high precision metal used in a variety of automotive, industrial, power tools and medical devices. With an ambitious expansion plan with their global business, a Director of Sales has arisen.
About the Role
Reporting to the MD and managing a team of 3, you will be designing a strong sales and marketing plan organised through direct sales and supporting important customer meetings and high priority sales processes. As a team leader, you will develop their long term and short term strategies for their European business and execute accordingly with job scope spanning across driving all sales, marketing and business development activities. In addition, you are required to monitor sales performance against budget/ target/ competitors, staying on top of market intelligence and latest product trends and actively acquiring new business accounts/territories, serving and building relationships with key international clients.
- Degree holder or above in Engineering/ Science/ Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 15 years of impressive sales record in OEM industry for precision metals, metal components, automobile parts or power tools
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing direct sales, marketing and business development strategies in the relevant markets mentioned
- Self-motivated, proactive and strategic-minded, also results-driven with excellent analytical and decision-making skills to solve problems independently
- Strong leadership, communication and negotiation skills to work well with internal parties and clients
- Highly effective organisational, prioritisation, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.