About your role:
- Reporting to the Managing Director.
- Manage the global ownership of a dozen client accounts by driving entity-wide strategic programs across functions and offices.
- Own the client management and service experience. Direct and coordinate the activities associated with client accounts. Interact with clients as an advisor, participate in client on-boarding and develop a full understanding of client profile and requirements.
- Lead and maintain a strong influential relationship with our global sourcing teams to provide sourcing solution to the client and ensure best practices and right sourcing strategies are deployed to maximize supply chain value.
- Interact with all levels of personnel from the client and act as escalation point for all regional client services support functions.
- Building and maintaining strategic client relationships; improving product and service deliverables, pricing competitiveness and contract compliance.
- Drive resolution by handling issues directly where possible and looping in functional experts when needed. Develop solutions, corrective action plans and provide advice to ensure effective decisions are reached.
The ideal candidate:
- University Degree educated, preferably with a focus in business, merchandising or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years related experience, with at least 8 years' experience in merchandising, sourcing and product development
- Strong understanding of furniture product and experience building, and costing product offers suitable to Client's needs
- Hands-on experience in sourcing industry throughout US and Asian market, particularly in home accessories product sourcing & merchandising and product development
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing, merchandising, product development procedures & processes, and related business development
- A good understanding of the International Retail market and Asia is required
- Good command in English
- Occasional travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.