About the Client
Our client is a well-known local conglomerate company with first class industry capability and clients on a global scale. While already possessing a strong market position, they are looking to recruit a high caliber Director of Technology & Transformation to develop their digital IT roadmap and strategy.
About the Role
Reporting to the COO, you will have the responsibility for the development and implementation of business transformation, information technology and data services throughout the organisation, setting the vision and drawing stakeholders together on this journey. As an executive member, you will develop strategic technology direction to implement transformational change which will enable the organisation to deliver products and services which are efficient and highly effective of high-quality and user-centred. Working with multiple business units, you will create and support an environment of digital innovation and best practice, ensuring the use of technologies for the benefit of stakeholders and members. Together with the team, you will create and support an environment of digital innovation and best practice, ensuring the use of technologies for the benefit of stakeholders and members. Lastly, you will create and embed a prioritisation approach to develop an IT roadmap for innovation with the relevant processes, tools and metrics to support business objectives and new growth opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 15 years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology
- Knowledge of group transformation and in depth knowledge of IT functions and systems.
- Strong software development lifecycle management background.
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence systems and reporting.
- Ability to organize and plan effectively to meet both short and long-range goals and objectives.
- Highly organized, with strong project management skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with peers, clients, vendors and IT management.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate others in accomplishing goals.
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.