We're partnering with Top Tier shopping mall brand in Greater China region. To cope the team expansion for the new project, they are seeking for experienced candidate with strong shopping mall leasing network. For the right candidate, they can offer challenge working environment and luxury profolio reference with highlight bonus.
You will be responsible on portfolio management, propose new leasing for shopping mall.
- Responsible on vacancy release/lease renewals/occupancy levels to meet the target of the month
- Oversee the leasing portfolio/new properties leasing deal from negotiation to documentation and integration
- Negotiate with corporate office tenants, build up long-term relationship with external stakeholders (Market information, handling feedback, complaints etc) Oversee and guide the maintenance or project enrichment plan to ensure the property are relevant to company's direction and strategies.
- On-site inspection, supervise leasing budget and leasing status report on strategies planning
- Lead the team for daily tasks and perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by top management
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years of shopping mall leasing experience
- Strong communication, negotiation and leadership skills
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager/Director
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or contact Daphny Liang at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.