About The Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate business headquartered in Hong Kong. They are now hiring a Director, Performance & Rewards to join as part of the HR team, to support /manage upcoming business-wide transformation initiatives. Candidates with 15+ years of Performance & Rewards experience from large corporates, alongside an agile and transformative mindset will help excel in this role.
About The Role
Report into the Head of Human Resources, you will be responsible for all company-wide Performance & Rewards exercises, this would include:
- Design and lead annual pay and performance review process, ensure regular benchmarking and market related pay research is undertaken when necessary
- Develop performance management policies and framework
- Provide guidance to line managers in setting up performance indicators, conduct performance reviews and explain evaluation ratings to respective teams
- Make recommendations on compensation structure and benefits programmes, based on industry benchmarks and total rewards philosophy of the organisation
- Translate compensation structure through job analysis, employee feedback and external industry analysis to ensure compensation remains competitive
- Leverage Skills Frameworks into the performance management system; enjoys working with data, and uses it to analyse and solve complex problems; forms decisions based on sound reasoning, and explain the reasons in a diplomatic and engaging matter
To qualify, you will be a seasoned Performance & Rewards advisor with at least 15-20+ years of relevant experience acquired from sizeable corporates. On top of the ability to work effectively at both the strategic and operational level, you will have experience leading and managing significant reward and performance related projects and delivering successful outcomes. You will have a broad perspective and is able to clearly express a logical vision and strategy, the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner to others and key stakeholders including Senior Management Team. You will also demonstrate up-to-date knowledge and expertise of best practice and current developments in reward, benefits and performance management. Proficiency in English and Chinese required in this role, and candidates who are immediate or with short notice will be highly regarded.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.