A Leading Consumer Brand
Market Intelligence & Research Focused
Strategic, Numerical & A Strong Leader
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established brand with a progressive penetration into the markets at various touch points. In response to their expansion, they are looking for a senior caliber to join their team as Director, Research and Customer Analytics.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Head of Division, you will develop the annual research strategy for the assigned sector to fulfill a 5- year business plan. Having the strategy in place, you will build the top-class intelligence programs to identify insights from the numbers and the project results, to translate the insights into an actionable business plans and ideas related to the future market development, business opportunities and challenges, customer behaviors dynamics as well as competitive audit. You and your team will engage internal and external source of data, manage the partners to lead and manage the research projects and its analytical outputs. This is an all rounded exposure for you with a career desire to own multiple comprehensive market intelligence projects from end to end, create direct contribution to the business performance in the mid to long term.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in business, science, mathematics or other related disciplines
- 15+ years research / market intelligence / data analytics experience
- Min 5 years from senior management level
- Knowledge in qualitative and quantitative research
- Background from banking/high end product/retail will be preferred
- Strategic, strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.