About the Client
Our client is a leading brand in its specialisation and they are looking for a senior calibre from retail or services sector to join their team as Director, Retail Operation and Optimization.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Head of Division, you will be the chief to oversee the operation of the retail business performance and planning. By doing so, you will manage business process and system to maintain the efficiency of daily operation and drive the constant improvement in costing, resources allocation and services excellence. You will initiate and lead the IT related and strategic projects to uplift the quality of service and total customer experience. Having a sound track record of managing PNL, budget and targets, you will be working closely with Finance Team to develop KPI, business case on new store development and leasing negotiation. In addition, you will manage a group of data scientist to take the best insight from the numerical intelligence for any decision on improvement projects, ongoing business review as well as trade marketing campaigns.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Management, Marketing or related disciplines
- 15+ years business process, retail management, project management experience
- Background from retail / financial services / telecom is welcome
- Track record in sizeable retail business distribution and significant sales turnover
- Ownership of using technology for business improvement e.g. O2O, AI, digitalization
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills and able to work with different levels of team
- Excellent decision making, problem solving, influencing and leadership skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.