Director/ Vice President (IR)
About the Client
Our client is a renowned global marketing and PR agency and they are building up a new business line to provide IR advisory services for their clients. Currently they are recruiting a Director/Vice President to join their growing team.
About the Role
You will provide all-rounded PR/IR support for MNC and HK listed companies. You will be responsible for business development and client relationship management. You will design and advise clients with financial communication strategies and implement IR programmes and events. You will provide consulting services for IPO, M&A, annual reporting etc. You will consolidate Corporate/IR materials, such as press releases and presentation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Public Relations, Marketing, Corporate Communication, Media or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years+ financial PR/IR experience from sizable PR agencies
- Passionate, figure-sensitive, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for a Vice President position
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.