About our Client
Our client is a global luxury skincare & cosemetic retailer and the products are sold in more than 130 countries worldwide. Due to business expansion plan, the team is looking for a Distribution Centre Manager to drive warehouse automation and process improvement projects in Hong Kong operation.
About the Role
- Monitor 3PL performance from Inbound, VAS, replenishment, picking, delivery and return handling, in order to support the business in the local need and fulfill the local regulation.
- Accountable for the safe, efficient and effective delivery of high quality logistics services
- Manage, report on, influence and setup KPIs & SOP
- Drive down costs substantially and meet against the cost percentage of sales and responsible for budget planning and P/L
- Initiate, lead and manage warehouse efficiency improvement projects.
- Liaise and coordinate with 3PL, Origin Team & the Supplier to monitor processes and procedures and improve the supply chain efficiency
- Degree holder in Supply Chain/Logistic Management with over 10 years working experience in relevant field with at least 5 year experiences in managerial level
- Solid experience in managing 3PL distribution & logistics vendor
- In-depth knowledge of SAP WMS
- Knowledge in Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Systematic decision-making with good analytical skill
- Strong planning skill with strategic mind
- Experience in automated warehouse operation is preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken English & Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.