About Our Client
Our client is a leading beverage manufacturer and their products are consumed across the Asia-Pacific region. Due to business expansion plan in the region, they are looking for a Distribution Manager in Hong Kong office.
- Supervise daily logistics/ distribution operations to maintain the standard delivery service records
- Manage and monitor the 3PL operations to meet the performance standard
- Analysis performance, and prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Review the company logistics performance with providing suggestions
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities across the logistics/ distribution operations
- Handle and conduct tender process with contract renewal in compliance with company policies
- Maintain and enhance the logistics system to ensure the requirements are met
- Handle ad-hoc project as required
- Degree holder or above in Logistics, Transportation, Supply Chain, or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of experience in leading a logistics operation team, preferably with experience in F&B industry
- Experience in logistics tender and rate negotiation with service providers is preferable
- Experience in MS Office, or any supply chain software solutions is preferable
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.